zondag 23 december 2012

Foodie Penpal

Foodie Penpal november 29th i recieved my first Foodie Penpal package :D
more info about Foodie Penpals: http://thisisrocksalt.com/foodie-penpals/foodie-penpals-how-it-works/
"gifts", it felt like my birthday unwrapping all the packages
The cats where also very curious and loved the box ^_^
176278_600
I opened the card last, in it Nichola explained her choices, Thank you Nichola <3
already ate the sticks which i saved for the weekend and they were very tasty! (hope i can find them here...)
looked up a cheesecake recipe with the fluff which i want to make for christmas dinner
Tomorrow i am gonna make a curry with the chili paste
My husband loooooooooves the marmite and is going to use the cookie cutters to make stars with Linde

am surely joining in next time, love being suprised and making a package
in january i will weigh my package so it won't be too expensive and i want to ask my Foodie Penpal to sent some recipes which i can try...
a post about the parcel i send is here:  www.contentedlittlemummy.com

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I can't wait until it is January again :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. ja ik ook ^_^ weet jij wanneer we ons kunnen opgeven?
      (wel jammer btw dat mijn pakje nog niet op haar blog staat)

      Verwijderen